- General English Classes
- Cambridge & IELTS Exam Programmes
- Combination & Over 50’s Explorer Programmes
- Executive English Centre
- The Language Explorer Summer Course Programmes
- Highschool, Academic Year
- Group Programmes & Services
- Foreign Language Courses
- The School
- Student Life
Career Counselling + Weekly Seminars +
Career Counselling Service
At Malvern House, we care for the long term education & career prospects of our students. All students have an opportunity to speak to our career counsellor on an individual basis. Monthly workshops and one to one counselling sessions offering training, guidance & university placement counselling.
- CV & covering letter preparation
- Assistance & advice on job searching in Ireland
- University application & further education information
- Optimising Malvern House study programme
Free weekly seminars
Each week we invite a speaker to give a talk on subjects from the arts in Dublin, Business Topics from Industry Experts, and general interest. Marketing, Career Advice, Event Planning, Dublin Arts, Photography, Engineering, Media, Social Networking and more…….
C Dublin, our social programme is an innovative and creative way of visiting Dublin’s social and cultural side. Each week we have a fun, creative and interactive way of seeing the city. Students participate and get involved in our activities, which include excursions, weekend trips, tours of art galleries and museums, theatre visits, parties, Irish dancing lessons, kite surfing and many other activities in the city and throughout Ireland. Some activities are free of charge and other are provided at reduced student rates.